Kegel Exercises for Men to Improve their Sex Lives
Longer erection is what men want in order to improve sexual performance and reach orgasm. One of the best and natural methods for longer erection is with kegel exercises. Increase your sexual performance with these kegel exercises for men.
They are exercises to improve the pelvic floor muscles for a better, longer and harder erection. The pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle are those muscles that are used while urinating and these muscles can be exercised by contracting the flow of urine or stopping it mid stream. Dr. Arnold Kegel, an obstetrician developed kegel exercises for women but it has proved to be beneficial for men as well. Regular practice can also help men attain multi orgasms.
Benefits of Kegel exercises for men:
- Kegel exercises help you last longer in bed
- Kegel exercise gives you a harder erection
- This exercise improve the force of ejaculation
- It also enlarges the penis
- Give an erection a better angle
- It can improve bladder control or urinary incontinence
- Kegels improve the condition of the prostate gland and health problems associated with the prostate gland
- Kegel exercises also prevents premature ejaculation and can delay ejaculation.
Find the spot by contracting your pelvic muscles that you use when you control urination. But don’t include the legs, abdomen or the butt muscles. Now that you have found the pelvic muscle or PC muscle, hold the contraction as long as possible and release, then repeat. Or contract the muscles and count to five and release. You can do it three times a day. It is recommended that one should practice kegel exercise 50 times a day, every other day.
FOR MORE: Sexual Health
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images