Haircare: Home Remedies for Great Hair
If you are struggling with unruly hair, simply open your kitchen cupboard and use some of the natural ingredients in there, to get beautiful hair. Syeda Kiran Zahra Hussain, Certified Holistic Nutrition Therapist, SNHS, UK. Certified Health Coach, IIN, US, shares with us, some simple hair-friendly home remedies.
Home Remedies for dry hair
• 3 tablespoons - Extra virgin oil
• 2 eggs
1. Mix all the ingredients, and apply it on your hair for 20 minutes. This treatment will help treat brittle hair.
Home Remedies for all types of hair
1. Smash some avocados with a tablespoon of honey and apply it on your hair for 20 minutes. This treatment will make your hair soft and healthy.
Home Remedies for oily hair
• 1/4th cup apple cider vinegar
• Grated lemon peel
1. Mix the ingredients togetger and let them set on your hair for 15 minutes. This will help absorb the excess oil from your hair.
Home Remedies for dry, flaky hair
• ½ ripe bananas
• 2 tablespoons honey
• A few drops of almond oil
1. Make a mixture of the above ingredients and let it stay on your hair for 20 minutes. This treatment will moisture of your hair and soothe your itchy scalp.
Garlic, a regular staple in Indian households, is the ultimate superfood. Apart from giving...
Having a healthy sex life is a great way to stay fit, happy and connected with your...
Everyone is in search of a secret product for glowing skin. But what they fail to...