Get Whiter Teeth with Homemade Coconut Oil Toothpaste
Out of toothpaste and running late for an important presentation? You don’t just have to simply gargle and leave home and ruin your important day because of bad breath. Instead, try this super-easy method of cleaning your teeth, shared by Syeda Kiran Zahra Hussain, Certified Holistic Nutrition Therapist, US.
• 3 Tbsp coconut oil
• 3 Tbsp baking soda
• 25 drops peppermint essential oil
• 1 packet stevia
• 2 tsp vegetable glycerin (optional)
1. Put the coconut oil and baking soda in a bowl and mash up with a fork until blended.
2. Add the peppermint essential oil, stevia and optional vegetable glycerin and continue to mash and stir until you’ve reached toothpaste consistency.
3. Brush your teeth with this mixture and you are good to go.
*Image courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
If you’ve ever admired Hrithik Roshan or John Abraham’s physique, you have Kris Gethin...
Anurag was a pampered boy who weighed 117 kilos when he was just 22 years old. While the...
For hundreds of years, the only type of milk humans had to drink was animal milk that came...