Get Whiter Teeth with Homemade Coconut Oil Toothpaste
Out of toothpaste and running late for an important presentation? You don’t just have to simply gargle and leave home and ruin your important day because of bad breath. Instead, try this super-easy method of cleaning your teeth, shared by Syeda Kiran Zahra Hussain, Certified Holistic Nutrition Therapist, US.
• 3 Tbsp coconut oil
• 3 Tbsp baking soda
• 25 drops peppermint essential oil
• 1 packet stevia
• 2 tsp vegetable glycerin (optional)
1. Put the coconut oil and baking soda in a bowl and mash up with a fork until blended.
2. Add the peppermint essential oil, stevia and optional vegetable glycerin and continue to mash and stir until you’ve reached toothpaste consistency.
3. Brush your teeth with this mixture and you are good to go.
*Image courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Health Star Of The Week
Vishal was frustrated with his monotonous life which included being surrounded by books,...
Pain in the testicles may be due to a minor injury or some other serious illness. Many...