Addiction: Are You Addicted to Love?
How often do you say that you want to find true love? Or the statement, I love him ‘cause he loves me and I need love? Has it been that only being with someone equals to happiness and that’s why you have returned to your ex just because you were lonely in spite of the past experiences with that person? Well my friend you are addicted to love and you are not alone. We decode this addiction that you have been in denial about, also known as love addiction.
In times where social networking is more popular than real friends, love addiction has grown and has become a serious issue. Media too has played a key role in depicting love as a flamboyant affair and no wonder that everyone wants a piece of it.
Are you a love addict? Let's find out. Just say yes if you do the following:
1) You are obsessed with romance in music and films.
2) Do you try to change the person early in the relationship rather than admit that he or she is not right for you?
3) You continued to be in a bad relationship for the sake of companionship.
4) If you are single, you worried about finding someone quickly and you feel you need to be loved.
5) Have you forced yourself to fall in love?
Saying yes to 3 or more than 3 questions are signs that you are addicted to love. What you can do is step back and take control of your happiness, invest in the love that you share with others round you stop being dependent for love. Don’t worry if you do not have a partner for Valentine’s Day, there's more love around you if you give it a chance.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
While sunflower oil is a healthy oil to cook with, it can be used in your skin and hair...
We all have some sort of skincare routine and are probably guilty of some skincare...
Work, presentations, deadlines, interviews etc. are such a basic part of your life and yet...