Health Benefits of Morning Sex
What is the best cardio workout in the morning? Hint: Everyone secretly wishes it was the only exercise needed to keep fit. According to Queen’s University in Belfast, three rounds of morning sex a day will give you a healthy heart. Intrigued? Here's a list for the health benefits of morning sex...
1) Improves blood circulation therefore reducing blood pressure.
2) Flushes out 300 calories an hour, reducing your chances of diabetes.
3) You don’t have to worry about migraine.
4) Joint pains especially arthritis will ease.
5) Sex without condoms will leave you happier and ward off depression.
6) Natural glow is what we are looking for, this could be your answer.
7) The release of hormones guarantees silky shining hair.
8) Sexual anxiety takes a backseat, nothing can bring you down.
9) Improves your immunity by increasing the production of antibody IgA.
10) Men can last longer, since they're fresh from a night's rest.
11) A great way to wake up and energise yourself.
Point to note for women: After a good night's sleep, the testosterone levels in men spike. And when high, it converts to sexual feelings.
Point to note for men: Keep protection at arm’s length.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Hollywood celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza lets us in on some of her A-List client's...
Available only in winter, Indian gooseberries, or amla as they are known in Hindi, have...
You probably started growing a moustache this month with the vague intention of...