Winner Announcement: Favorite Workout Buddy Contest
You entered the contest, participated, and then patiently waited for us to go through all the contest entries. Now, it's time to reap the fruits of your perseverance! Here's our winner announcement for the Favorite Workout Buddy Contest sponsored by Mickey Mehta’s 360º.
We asked you to tell us about the one person or the one workout equipment that you love to workout with and why? , and we were pleased to note that all our readers work hard to maintain a healthy living. Whether you workout with your pet, partners or just your equipments, the main goal is to stay healthy and fit.
Here are the 30 winners:
1. Romil Mewada
3. Saruabh Gupta
4. Sagar Namdeo Gule
6. Yogesh Dubey
7. Vishal Ramaswamy
8. Dhaval Gohil
9. Brian Dsouza
11. Amandeep Singh
14. Nayantara Gadekar
15. Manoj Kumar Singh
17. Sahil Hamirani
19. Reema W
22. Amar Vakil
23. Vinita radhakrishna
25. Hamza Shamsi
27. Shradha Chauhan
28. Abbas Ali Arif
29. Lillian Pradhan -
30. Akhilesh Singh
As promised, each winner will receive a 10 day free voucher courtesy the contest sponsor - Mickey Mehta’s 360º
About Mickey Mehta’s 360 degree Gym
Mickey Mehta's 360 degrees offers holistic health and wellness plans with functional workouts consisting of:
- Calisthenics (Strength training exercises to tone and strengthen the muscles)
- Boot Camp (Military style workouts that boost metabolism, weight loss, fat burn)
- Aerobic activity (Improves cardiovascular efficacy)
- Yoga (Corrects and regulates all body systems, helps achieve stability and balance)
- Hi intensity/power yoga (Improves flexibility, posture, balance, coordination)
- Cardio activity (Helps burn calories, improves metabolism, stamina)
- Personalizes nutritional and lifestyle counselling
Mickey Mehta 360° gym's objective is lifestyle correction aimed at bringing about physical, emotional and spiritual transformation with easy and result oriented workouts.
* If your name is on this list, then please send your name and address in a Facebook message toHealthMeUp.com's Facebook Page.
* Don’t forget to mention your name and contact information so that we know who you are!
* Winners must send in the messages by 19th March 2013, failing which other winners will be selected.
Hollywood celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza lets us in on some of her A-List client's...
Available only in winter, Indian gooseberries, or amla as they are known in Hindi, have...
You probably started growing a moustache this month with the vague intention of...