Emergency Helplines For Diwali
This Diwali be vigilant and aware about your surroundings amongst the festivities and use these helplines in case of any emergencies...
- Dial 100 to call the Police.
- Dial 101 for Fire Brigade
- Dial 108 Mumbai Helpline for emergencies
- Dial 1298/102 for emergency ambulance service in Mumbai
- Dial 1099 for ambulance service in Delhi
- Dial 26864851, 26588500, 26588700, 26589900 (AIIMS) for medical emergencies in Delhi
- Dial 1910 for Blood Banks
- Indian Red Cross Society for Blood bank & Transfusion Services 22663560
- Dial 1098 for Children Helpline
- Dial 1916 for General Complaints
- Dial 1029 for Women helpline
- Distress women’s help lines, Women’s Center 26140403
- Dial 1091/1291 for senior citizens helplines
- Or Dignity Donor Privilege Program 613811111
- Mumbai Police Helplines for Molestation: 103 / 1090 / 7738133133 / 7738144144
- Anti- stalking cell- 1096, Ph: 27894455 SMS: 9911135446
- Dial 1090 for Information about crime
For animal care
- Karuna – First Aid Helpline for Birds and Animals 26701413 / 26250291
- Delhi Paws-(91)-11-26895737
- Welfare for Stray Dogs (WSD)- 022- 64222838
- In Defense for Animals- 9320056581
- SPCA (Mumbai)- 0222 4137518
- Humane Society International India-080-4931-1223
*Image courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Absolutely love those deep backed cholis but ashamed of the state of your back? Luckily,...
Herbs and spices have been traditionally used for their flavour-enhancing and medicinal...
The human body is simply amazing, with several functions and abilities that we don’t even...